Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hey bleacher refs

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bleacher refs

    I would never want to be a part of this group of refs they are HORRIBLE!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bleacher refs

    I'm glad they don't try to rate the fans, the way we do them.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bleacher refs

    A lot of people have jobs/other things that keep them from doing officiating or the like

    Its not fair for bad officials to just say you dont like it, you come out and do it.

    you get paid to do it, you should try your best to make sure you do your job.

    If I am working at McDonalds and I screw up 10 orders in a row, IF they dont fire me, I will sure as sugar get yelled at by my boss (the schools in my metaphor) and the people whose orders I screw up (the teams), as well as the other people that it affects, like the people who sent the guy whose order I blew (fans, parents, etc..)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Saluki86's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2010
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bleacher refs

    Nothing better than old hash......:snickerpup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •